Day 1: International Airport / Delhi ( Arrival late evening )
- Upon arrival, transfer and overnight at the hotel
Day 2: Delhi / Chandigarh (Train)
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning at leisure. Lunch in a local restaurant, then transfer to the train station and departure by train ( Shatabdi Express - 2:10 p.m. / 6:15 p.m. ) to Chandigarh. On arrival, check in and overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Chandigarh / Pinjore / Shimla
- Breakfast at the hotel. Morning tour of rapid Chandigarh, then depart for Shimla. En route, stop at Mughal Garden Pinjore. Check Shimla for a late lunch and transfer to hotel. Afternoon walk on the ' Mall '. Overnight at hotel
Day 4: Shimla / Mandi / Bajaura / Manali
- Early Breakfast at the hotel and thereafter leave for Manali. Stop for lunch at Mandi. Then continue to visit the small temple of Mahadeva at Bajaura. Arrive Manali in the evening. Overnight at hotel
Day 5: Mandi
- Breakfast at the hotel. Morning excursion to Rohtang Pass. Return to the hotel for lunch. Afternoon visit the Hadimba Devi Temple and Vashisht village. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Manali / Kulu / Manali
Breakfast at the hotel. Leave via Kulu to visit the Fortress of Naggar. Return to hotel for lunch. Afternoon free to stroll through the bazaars of Manali. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Manali / Mandi / Baijnath / Dharmshala
- Early Breakfast at the hotel, then leave for Dharmshala. Enroute, stop for lunch at Mandi and visit the Trilokanath temple. Then stop to visit the Temple of Baijnath in Vaidyanatha. Arrive Dharmshala in the evening. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Dharmshala
- Breakfast at the hotel. Then the morning is devoted to visiting the Tibetan area of Mcleod Ganj. Lunch at the hotel. Afternoon, visit the Two Tibetan Children's Villages. Overnight at hotel.
Day 9: Dharmshala / Dalhousie
- Breakfast at the hotel. Leave for the summer resort of Dalhousie and arrive in time for lunch.. Afternoon, visit Dalhousie. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Dalhousie / Brahmor / Dalhousie
- Breakfast at the hotel. Drive though the Bhudal valley to visit the villages and temples of BRAHMOR and CHHATRARHI. On the return, stop for lunch at CHAMBA and visit the Bhuri Singh Museum which preserves beautiful miniatures of the Kangra school of art. Walk through the CHANGAN meadow and visit the temples of Lakshmi Narayan and Hari - Rai. Return to Dalhousie in the evening. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 11: Dalhousie / Amritsar
- Early breakfast at the hotel and thereafter leave for Amritsar and arrive in time for a late lunch.. Afternoon at leisure. In the evening, attend the ceremonies at the Golden Temple. Overnight at hotel.
*** In the evening, attend ceremonies at the Golden Temple
Day 12: Amritsar / Wagha / Amritsar
Breakfast at the hotel. Thereafter, visit the Golden Temple ( the most sacred place of worship of the Sikhs ), Shri Durgiana Temple ( A unique hindu temple because it is a copy of the Golden Temple ), Jalianwala garden (known for the massacre of the Sikhs by the English), and the panoramic museum of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Lunch at the hotel, then leave for the frontier Indo Pakistan Border at Wagha, 35 kms from Amritsar, to attend the border closing military ceremony which is attended daily by thousands of people daily, both on the Indian and the Pakistani side of the border. It is a great moment of military nationalistic pride for both India and Pakistan. Return to Amritsar in the evening. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 13: Amritsar / Delhi ( Train )
- Early breakfast at the hotel. Thereafter leave to visit the beautiful Gurdwara ( Sikh Temple ) Tarn Taran (24 kms from Amritsar ). Return to Amritsar for for a typical Punjabi lunch in a local restaurant, then transfer to the railway station and leave by train ( Shatabdi Express - 17.00 / 23.00) for Delhi. Dinner on the train. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 14: Delhi /International Airport
- Breakfast at the hotel and theafter proceed for a full day sightseeing of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Lunch and Dinner in a local restaurant. Late in the evening, transfer to the international airport.
*** A room will be made available at a hotel for a quick wash and change before leaving for the airport.